Click to Learn more
1. Aimee’s mission: To be the voice of as many cool, fun, and intriguing projects as possible during her 50s and beyond!
2. This is a woman-owned and operated virtual voice boutique. (Cool, right?)
3. Aimee is a proud member of the LGBT community.
4. She is fulfilling her middle-aged Voiceover Artist Dream.
5. She worked for a children’s theatre in her 20s, then went to graduate school and became a Leadership & Organization Development practitioner, and now is rounding third as a Voice Actor – her ultimate adventure.
6. Aimee has a wise owl tattoo on her left arm. Ask her about it. It’s a fun story.
No vanilla voice acting here.
Unless, of course, you love a good vanilla.
Friends and colleagues describe Aimee’s voice as warm, rich, smoky, confident, fun, colorful, and full of life. She acted professionally for a children’s theater company in her early adult career, then shifted course and went to grad school for Organization Development. Aimee has had a fulfilling corporate career coaching leaders, developing training, and focusing on culture of inclusion efforts. Her passion is using her voice for good, and so she fulfilled her goal of becoming trained as a voice artist to bring her into the next – and by far the most exciting – chapter of her career.
PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Your voiceover was fantastic. I have heard so many compliments and people asking who did the audio. Not only are you talented, but you are very flexible and easy to work with….
To me, your voice has joy, celebration, and is full of color and enthusiasm…
You took great direction from us to understand what we wanted emphasized…all of your hard work and effort is so appreciated. Thanks again for delivering exceptional experience to me on this project.
Your voice reminds me of hanging out with a gaggle of friends, having drinks, and laughing our asses off…
You have a natural melody and cadence to how you speak…
Your voice sounds like the color orange. It’s my favorite color and it’s bright and warm…
Your voice is smooth yet sexy with an edge, depth, and flavored with enthusiasm and confidence…your voice reminds me of anyplace people have fun and feel connected to friends and laughter.